To ensure your personal safety and to maxi-
mize the full operating potential of your prod-
uct, read and follow these safety precautions:
· Please do not use this product at places with
much dust, high temperature, or high humidity.
Please use this product at a place where it is
not subjected to vibrations or shocks.
· Do not cover the unit with blanket, etc. Heat
may build up, causing fire as a result.
· Before connecting this product on the system,
be sure to turn off power on the system and
remove the power cord from the AC outlet.
· Read all safety and operating instructions
before you use this product.
· Retain the safety and operating instructions for
· Follow all operating and use instructions.
· All warnings must be adhered to.
· DO NOT use liquid, aerosol cleaners, or alco-
hol. Use only a damp cloth to clean the exterior
· Do not use attachments not recommended by
this product manufacturer as they may cause
WATER AND MOISTURE:
· DO NOT use this product near water.
· Operate this product from the type of power
source indicated on the marking label. If you are
not sure of the type of power available, consult
Authorized Pioneer Dealer.
· If there is any dust metallic substances on the
power plug or its surrounding, disconnect and
clean with a dry cloth. Otherwise, fire and/or
electrical shock may occur as a result.
· The power cord of the appliance should be
unplugged from the outlet when left unused for
a long period of time.
GROUNDING OR POLARIZATION:
· If this product is equipped with a polarized alter-
nating current line plug (a plug having one
blade wider than the other), it will fit into the out-
let only one way. This is a safety feature. If you
are unable to insert the plug fully into the outlet,
try reversing the plug. If the plug should still fail
to fit, contact your electrician to replace your
obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the safety pur-
pose of the polarized plug.
· If this product is equipped with a three-wire
grounding type plug, a plug having a third
(grounding) pin, it will only fit into a grounding
type power outlet. This is a safety feature. If you
are unable to insert the plug into the outlet, con-
tact your electrician to replace your obsolete
outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the
grounding type plug.