MKE 300 is a light-weight electret condenser microphone, especially designed for video cameras.
The MKE 300 microphone is mounted to the video camera using the clip destined for carrying the
film lamp. Once placed in this clip, MKE 300 with a lobar polar pattern preferrably records sound
coming from the object to be filmed.
Due to the elastic suspension of the internal microphone system, transmission of structure-born
noise resulting from handling the camera is drastically reduced.
The permanently mounted windscreen effectively suppresses wind noise when recording
The MKE 300 has an integrated power supply, using a LR 44 batterywhitch offers an operating time
of apporx.200 hours. If not used constantly, remove battery !
· High directivity
· Integrated windscreen
· Integrated power supply
· Shoe adapter clip
· 3.5 mm ø jack and helical cable
· High resistance to structure-born noise and elastic suspension of the microphone system
· ON/OFF switch with integrated battery control
· Light weight: 60 g only
Setting the device into operation:
· Put microphone into shoe adapter clip and fasten it by means of the knurled screw
· Put 3.5 mm ø jack plug into the corresponding microphone socket at the camera
· Switch on power supply of the microphone. The LED has to light up for a moment!
In any case, power supply has to be switched off after use!
pressure gradient transducer
combined with directional tube
Sensitivity at 1 kHz
and a distance of 1 m, 90
± 3 dB
Sensitivity (free field, no load)
± 2.5 dB
150 - 17,000 Hz
Equivalent sound pressure level
according to DIN 45500
< 18 dBA
Min. terminating impedance
round cell, type LR 44
> 200 hours
3.5 mm ø jack
Dimensions (without cable) in mm
230 x 65 x 50
approx. 60 g
Extent of delivery
1 MKE 300 microphone
Subject to alterations
MKE 300 directional video microphone
MKE 300 BDA 08/02
21.01.2004, 9:45 Uhr