DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
1. How to remove the front panel.
(1) Turn the power ON and then push the open/close
key to open the tray.
(2) After removed the tray cover, push the open/close
key to close the tray and then turn the power
(3) Remove the push rivet (1) and 4 screws (2, 3).
(4) The front panel can be separated by removing the
3 screws (4) located at the bottom plate of the
2. How to remove the CD mechanism
(1) Remove 4 screws (5) on the left side/right side of
(2) Remove 2 screws (6) and the cap (7) on the
(3) Disengage the CD mechanism as FIG.2.
3. How to open the tray if not comes out.
(1) From the rear side of the CD mechanism, use a
screw driver or the like to turn the friction arm fully
(2) Pull out the tray front wards by hand when the
tray comes just out.
* As for details of items in the below, refer to RXD-F3
service manual (B51-5091-00).
(1) How to detach the tray.
(2) How to attach the tray.
(3) Replacing the pickup.
RXD-501~751(K)COVER( 98.4.2321:43 y[W 7