2. Before turning the power supply on, after completion of repair,
slowly apply the primary voltage by using a power supply voltage
controller to make sure that the consumed current at 50Hz in NO
SIGNAL mode should be shown below with respect tosupply
3. Protection Circuitry
The protection circuitry may have operated if either of the following conditions are noticed:
- No sound is heard when the power is turned on.
- Sound stops during a performance.
The function of this circuitry is to prevent circuitry damage if, for example, the positive and
negative speaker connection wires are "shorted", or if speaker systems with an impedance less
than the indicated rated impedance ofthe amplifier are used. / If this occurs, follow the procedure
1. Turn off the power.
2. Determine the cause of the problem and correct it.
3. Turn on the power once again after one minute.
When the protection circuitry functions, the unit will not operate
unless the power is first turned off and then on again.
4. Location of Controls
4.1. Main unit