1. REASSEMBLY AND DISASSEMBLY PRECAUTIONS
· The grille is inserted into the baffle. To detach it, insert the grill
removal tool into each of the 4 corner holes of the grille net and
pull it out carefully.
· The baffle frame is attached to the wall/ceiling by 6 external
screws. To detach it, unfasten those screws.
· The crossover networks is attached to the baffle by 4 external
To detach them, first disconnect the speaker's wires. Next re-
move the baffle. Then unfasten those screws.
· The tweeter is attached to the baffle by 2 external screws.
To detach it, unfasten those screws. When re-attaching it, face its
· The woofers are attached to the baffle by 4 external screws.
To detach them, unfasten those screws. When re-attaching them,
face its terminal lower right.
· Attach the speaker frame to the wall/ceiling, and
tighten the screws lightly (temporary attachment).
At this point the rotating clamp will rotate so that the rotating
clamp and frame are clamped on to the wall/ceiling.
Gently try pulling the speaker forward and check that all of the
rotating clamps have rotated outwards and are lightly clamping
to the wall/ceiling.
· Tighten the screws firmly using no more than the
maximum torque specified.
Allowable maximum torque: 1.0 N.m
· Screwing them in too tightly could break the rotating clamps,
twist the frames, damage the walls/ceilings and make it difficult
to attach the grille.