1. REASSEMBLY AND DISASSEMBLY PRECAUTIONS
· The grille is inserted into the baffle. To detach it, insert grille
removal tool into each of the 4 corner holes of the grille net and
push up carefully.
· The Speaker frame is attached to the seiling by 6 external screws
with Rotating clamps.
To detach it, unfasten those screws.
· The LPF network is attached to the speaker frame by 2 external
screws. To detach it, first disconnect the cord to speaker.
Next remove the speaker flame. Then unfasten those screws.
· The HPF network is attached to the CST chamber inside of
speaker frame by 2 screws.
To detach it, first detach CST and disconnect the cord to speaker
& LPF network.
· The CSTspeaker is attached to the sub frame by 4 external
screws.The CSTsub frame is attached to the speaker frame by 4
To detach it, unfasten those screws. When reattaching it, fit the
boss of the sub frame into the hole on the speaker flame.
· The WF sub frame is attached to the baffle frame by 6 external
screws. To detach it, unfasten those screws. (only S-IC691A)
· The woofers are attached to the sub frame by 6 external screws.
To detach them, unfasten those screws. When re-attaching them,
face its terminal downward.
· Attach the speaker frame to the wall /ceiling, and
tighten the screws lightly (temporary attachment).
At this point the rotating clamp will rotate so that the rotating
clamp and frame are clamped on to the wall/ceiling.
Gently try pulling the speaker forward and check that all of the
rotating clamps have rotated outwards and are lightly clamping
to the wall/ceiling.
· Adjust the mounting orientation to point the CST
toward the listening position.
· Tighten the screws firmly using no more than the
maximum torque specified.
Allowable maximum torque: 1.0 N.m