Before You Start
Use and care of the remote
Installing the battery
Remove the cover on the back of the remote
control and insert the battery with the plus (+)
and minus () poles pointing in the proper
Keep the battery out of the reach of children.
Should the battery be swallowed, immediately
consult a doctor.
· Use only one CR2025 (3V) lithium battery.
· Remove the battery if the remote control is not
to be used for a month or longer.
· Do not recharge, disassemble, heat or dis-
pose of the battery in fire.
· Do not handle the battery with metallic tools.
· Do not store the battery with metallic materi-
· In the event of battery leakage, wipe the
remote control completely clean and install a
· When disposing of used batteries, please
comply with governmental regulations or
environmental public institution's rules that
apply in your country/area.
Using the remote control
Point the remote control in the direction of the
front panel to operate.
· Do not store the remote control in high tem-
peratures or direct sunlight.
· The remote control may not function properly
in direct sunlight.
· Do not let the remote control fall onto the
floor, where it may become jammed under the
brake or accelerator pedals.