CAUTIONS DURING PLAYBACK
Playing a CD while driving on a very bumpy road may result in
skips. This will not scratch the CD or damage the player.
The noise level on CDs is much lower than on analog-type
records or tapes. Therefore, before playing a CD, turn the volume
down all the way then adjust the level by gradually turning the vol-
ume up once playback begins. Do not turn the volume up too
abruptly as this could damage the speakers.
COMPACT DISC TYPE
Only compact discs containing the
mark shown can be used.
TEMPERATURE IN THE
In order to ensure proper perfor-
mance, be sure the temperature
in your vehicle is between 10°C
and 60°C before turning your
player on. Good air circulation is
essential to prevent heat build-up
in the unit (especially in hot
PRECAUTIONS WHEN OPERATING THIS PRODUCT
· Do not press on the CD loading slot door when it opens or closes.
· The CD loading slot door opens and closes automatically. Do not
force it open or closed manually.
· When loading multiple CDs in this product, insert a single CD
each time the CD loading slot door opens. Do not insert more
than one CD at a time.
· Do not press on a CD when you have ejected it.
· Do not insert anything other than a CD in the CD loading slot.