Before Using this Product
About this Product
This product is a rear-seat audio-video selector that enables you to switch the display
between audio and video.
I When using this product
We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the functions and their operation by
reading through the manual before you begin using this product. It is especially important
that you read and observe the "Precaution" on this page and in other sections.
· Keep this manual handy as a reference for operating procedures and
· Protect this product from moisture.
· Do not set a high volume level when using headphones to listen. Listening to high vol-
umes for extended periods of time can have an adverse effect on hearing.
· Handling the cord on this product or cords associated with accessories sold with the
product may expose you to chemicals listed on proposition 65 known to the State of
California and other governmental entities to cause cancer and birth defects or other
reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
· Connect the product to a display that cannot be seen by the driver. If the display can be
installed only where it is visible to the driver, use a display that can detect the ON/OFF
status of the parking brake, and be sure to install the display correctly so that it always
works in conjunction with the parking brake switch.
· To avoid the risk of accident and the potential violation of applicable laws, this product
is not for use with a video screen that is visible to the driver.
· In some countries or states the viewing of images on a display inside a vehicle even by
persons other than the driver may be illegal. Where such regulations apply, they must
08.4.22 9:50 AM