- High voltage is generated in the inverter when the power is supplied to the system. To avoid an electric shock,
reconfirm that the power switch is set to OFF before starting operation.
- Check of installation direction when G-Sensor Unit was after repair.
Forward / Aft direction of vehicle
Forward / Aft direction
- DVD Player Service Precautions
Never adjust the LD VR in the pickup unit to protect the pickup from electrical damages.
2. For pickup unit(service)(CXX1530) handling, please refer to"Disassembly"(see page 147).
During replacement, handling precautions shall be taken to prevent an electrostatic discharge(set the short switch
of the pickup unit to the SHORT side).
3. During disassembly, be sure to turn the power off since an internal IC might be destroyed when a connector is
plugged or unplugged.
4. Please adjusting the skew after changing the pickup unit(see page 122).
[ Important symbols for good services ]
In this manual, the symbols shown-below indicate that adjustments, settings or cleaning should be made securely.
When you find the procedures bearing any of the symbols, be sure to fulfill them:
To keep the original performances of the product, optimum adjustments or specification confirmation is indispensable.
In accordance with the procedures or instructions described in this manual, adjustments should be performed.
For optical pickups, tape-deck heads, lenses and mirrors used in projection monitors, and other parts requiring cleaning,
proper cleaning should be performed to restore their performances.
5. Lubricants, glues, and replacement parts
Appropriately applying grease or glue can maintain the product performances. But improper lubrication or applying
glue may lead to failures or troubles in the product. By following the instructions in this manual, be sure to apply the
prescribed grease or glue to proper portions by the appropriate amount.For replacement parts or tools, the prescribed
ones should be used.
4. Shipping mode and shipping screws
To protect the product from damages or failures that may be caused during transit, the shipping mode should be set or
the shipping screws should be installed before shipping out in accordance with this manual, if necessary.
1. Product safety
You should conform to the regulations governing the product (safety, radio and noise, and other regulations), and
should keep the safety during servicing by following the safety instructions described in this manual.