DISASSEMBLY FOR REPAIR
1. How to remove the front panel.
(1) Turn the power ON and then push the
open/close key to open the tray.
(2) After removed the tray cover, push the
open/close key to close the tray and then turn
the power OFF.
(3) Remove the push rivet (1) and 4 screws (2,
(4) The front panel can be separated by removing
the 3 screws (4) located at the bottom plate of
the front panel.
2. How to remove the CD mechanism
(1) Remove 4 screws (5) on the left side/right side
(2) Remove 4 screws (6) and the cap (7) on the
(3) Disengage the CD mechanism as FIG.2.
(4) Connect the GND plate of X32 PCB and the
chassis with a alligator clip wire (8).
3. How to remove the mult control knob.
· Remove the knob by string (9).
4. How to open the tray if not comes out.
(1) From the rear side of the CD mechanism, use a
screw driver or the like to turn the friction arm
(2) Pull out the tray front wards by hand when the
tray comes just out.
* As for details of items in the below, refer to RXD-F3
service manual (B51-5091-00).
(1) How to detach the tray.
(2) How to attach the tray.
(3) Replacing the pickup.
RXD-951(K)COVER1,1( 98.12.1413:40 y[W 7