1. Remove the ignition key and disconnect the negative - terminal of the battery to prevent
2. Set the unit according to the intended usage.
3. Connect the input and output cables of the units.
4. Connect the speaker cables.
5. Connect the power cable, power control cable and grounding cable following this order.
6. Install the unit in the car.
7. Connect the negative - terminal of the battery.
· Be sure to turn the power off before changing the setting of any switch.
· If the fuse blows, check cables for shorts, then replace the fuse with one of the same rating.
· Check that no unconnected cables or connectors are touching the car body. Do not remove
caps from unconnected cables or connectors to prevent short circuits.
· Connect the speaker cables to appropriate speaker connectors separately. Sharing the
negative cable of the speaker or grounding speaker cables to the metal body of the car can
cause this unit to fail.
· After installation, check that the brake lamps, winkers, and wipers work properly.
· Since the power amplifier has no parts which require operation, it can be installed at a position
away from the driver's seat without any hindrances.
As generally accepted positions for its installation, places such as inside the trunk, etc. can be
· Use the extension cables. (Optional.)
· Do not install the unit under the carpet. Otherwise heat build-up occurs and the unit may be
· Install this unit in a location which allows heat to easily dissipate.
Once installed, do not place any object on top of the unit.
· After installing the unit, check to make sure that electrical equipment such as the brake lamps,
turn signal lamps and windshield wipers operate normally.
· Install the unit securely in a location that does not interfere with driving.
Installation board, etc.
(thickness : 15 mm or more)
× 16 mm)
RCA cable (ø7mm)
RCA cable (ø12mm)