· Do not touch the recording surface of the CD.
· Do not stick tape etc. on the CD, or use a CD with
tape stuck on it.
· Do not use disc type accessories.
· Clean from the center of the disc and move
· When removing CDs from this unit, pull them out
· If the CD center hole or outside rim has burrs,
use the CD only after removing the burrs with a
ballpoint pen etc.
CDs that cannot be used
· CDs that are not round cannot be used.
· CDs with coloring on the recording surface or CDs
that are dirty cannot be used.
· This unit can only play the CDs with
This unit may not correctly play discs which do not
have the mark.
· You cannot play a CD-R or CD-RW that has not been
finalized. (For the finalization process refer to your
CD-R/CD-RW writing software, and your CD-R/CD-
RW recorder instruction manual.)
About Satellite Radio tuner
This unit supports Satellite Radio tuners which are
released by SIRIUS and XM.
Refer to the instruction manual of Satellite radio tuner.
Use of controls or adjustments or performance of
procedures other than those specified herein may
result in hazardous radiation exposure.
In compliance with Federal Regulations, following
are reproductions of labels on, or inside the product
relating to laser product safety.
KENWOOD CORP. CERTIFIES THIS EQUIPMENT
CONFORMS TO DHHS REGULATIONS N0.21 CFR
1040. 10, CHAPTER 1, SUBCHAPTER J.
Location : Bottom Panel
This equipment may generate or use radio
frequency energy. Changes or modifications to this
equipment may cause harmful interference unless
the modifications are expressly approved in the
instruction manual. The user could lose the authority
to operate this equipment if an unauthorized change
or modification is made.
This equipment has been tested and found to
comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against
harmful interference in a residential installation. This
equipment may cause harmful interference to radio
communications, if it is not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions. However, there
is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause
harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the equipment
off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct
the interference by one or more of the following
· Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
· Increase the separation between the equipment
· Connect the equipment into an outlet on a
circuit different from that to which the receiver is
· Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV
technician for help.