Outline of New Functions
The following functions have been added to DR16 software version 2.10:
· Up to 4,000 audio files can be recorded on a disk. (Extended format)
· A recording crossfade setting of 0-80ms is available.
· A more flexible sync setting is available for digital audio input.
· Bi-phase 24fps pull-down I/O is supported.
· An optional interface board IB-808G GPIO is available.
· An optional Ethernet interface board IB-809E is available.
· An optional interface board IB-D8TIF TDIF is available.
· The DR16 does not support multi-sync operation using the remote connector. It supports the operation
performed from an MT8, as usual.
Apology: Due to the limitations of the remote connection circuit (such as a decrease in actual
communication speed caused by an increase in data), the multi-sync operation using the
remote connector, especially the sync operation in Record mode, is not thoroughly